Professional Success in Denmark
Moving to another country is a wonderful, mind-opening experience that will enrich your life. Interacting with others, however, when we don’t completely understand their cultural values and norms can present many work and daily life challenges, including misunderstandings and conflicts.
This Professional Success in Denmark course will give you a better understanding of the cultural challenges you may face and how to overcome them, as well as provide you with strategies to become more effective in your new culture. The workshop will cover such topics as:
- Cultural Orientations Indicator (COI). The COI is an online evaluation tool that positions your individual cultural profile in the professional context. The results help you to overcome cultural differences and work better with international colleagues and associates. Included are a personal report and country comparison.
- Recognising and managing culture shock
- Maintaining your own values
- Cultural essentials for daily living in Denmark
- Working with the Danes
The course covers 2 days, with 2 sessions of 8 hours.
Whether you’ve just arrived or been here for a little while and want to succeed professionally in Denmark, come join us!
* Admittance to the course is confirmed after purchase via email. You will receive an email within 24 hours confirming your course booking details and your booking is then confirmed. Until you receive the ‘Confirmation of Course Booking’ email your order is in process and admittance to the course is NOT confirmed.