- This event has passed.
New To Denmark
By Welcome Group Consulting
Moving abroad is always a serious decision to make. It is exciting, life-changing, inspiring, but can also be difficult and stressful.
Our ‘New To Denmark Presentation’ will cover everything you need to know, to get you off to a great start and will cover:
- An introduction to Denmark – Danish culture and transport options. Traits of a Dane and how to get on. How to use public transport, car-share options, franchise and purchase of vehicles.
- Tax – Introduction to Danish taxes. After the presentation, you will know how to check and correct your tax documents online, even though you may not have been on your personal tax profile / E-Tax previously.
- How to Register – Digital Denmark. This part of the presentation will inform of the many support services and guide how to register and use them.
This presentation is a wonderful way to receive a brief introduction to everything you are likely to need when New to Denmark. Included in the ticket price:
- Seat reservation
- Copy of book ‘Moving to Copenhagen, All you need to know’ by Melanie Haynes
- Goodie bag to take-away with lots of discounts and services perfect for expats and those newly arrived
* Admittance to the course is confirmed after purchase via email. You will receive an email within 24 hours confirming your course booking details and your booking is then confirmed. Until you receive the ‘Confirmation of Course Booking’ email your order is in process and admittance to the course is NOT confirmed.