- Welcome drink and snacks
- A selection of beverages throughout your class and dinner
- Your chef will introduce you to the program and recipes of the day
- Enjoy all your beautiful and tasty creations in our dining room
- Printed or electronic copy of all recipes from the day.
- This event has passed.
CPH Cooking: The Danish Smørrebrød
By CPH Cooking Class
Come and discover the art of Danish style lunch. In this class you will learn to create the best sandwiches in the world – Danish Smørrebrød (open faced sandwich). You will create a variety of seasonal and traditional toppings. With toppings prepared and bread sliced it’s time to assemble your smørrebrød – decorated and beautifully stacked so that your sandwiches are satisfying to all of the senses – especially the eye – and not least the taste buds.
Your class concludes with a hygge communal dining table, where we will come together to dine and create our own memories of how we just created the best sandwich in the world.
Your course includes
- Combine seasonal Nordic produce and flavors
- Create a variety of traditional and seasonal toppings and sauces for your Smørrebrød
- Assemble and decorate your Smørrebrød beautifully
- Dine and hygge like a Dane