- This event has passed.
Cover Letter & Interview Masterclass
By Welcome Group Consulting
Finding a job in Denmark is not easy – especially if you don’t speak Danish. Our 1-day, Cover Letter & Interview Masterclass Course is designed to give you an in-depth understanding and practical advice of what is needed to be employed in Denmark.
Cover Letter – unsolicited application, Interview Techniques and practice session.
Our course offers:
- Native English speaking instructors – to help with understanding, spelling, nuance, and grammar
- Winning recipe to gain employment based on statistical evidence and operational experience in Denmark
- EmployMe Course material – to take home and review whenever you need to refresh
- Brand new study facilities in the heart of Carlsberg Byen
- Free follow up services such as networking events offered to course participants
- EmployMe Alumni – be a part of something special
- Certificate stating 7.5 hours of Employment training (can be used for certain types of unemployment insurance and student learning)
About our Employment Specialist, Karey-Anne: “British expat, with years working in Operational Management positions in Denmark and the UK, has extensive insider knowledge of recruitment processes and has initiated procedural change to staff recruitment process and assessment protocol in DK. Living 16 years in Denmark, she has a wealth of experience with Danish work culture, recruitment processes, Scandinavian management practices, operational management experience, business acumen and network, and is an effective communicator and qualified life coach.
This course: is 7.5 hours – Friday 09:00 / 16:30
This course is the perfect way to help you learn how to create a cover letter that actually speaks to the recruiter. We teach tricks of what words to use and how to take your cover letter to the next level. We are so confident you’ll create a great cover letter, that we also prepare you for interview. What to expect in Denmark, questions to prepare for and common ways in which interviews are conducted.
We introduce you to Danish workplace traditions – Upon successful completion of the course the whole group will be invited to our roof terrace to share a Friday drink (non-alcoholic options available) to celebrate the end of the course and the start of the weekend. * Optional.
* Admittance to the course is confirmed after purchase via email. You will receive an email within 24 hours confirming your course booking details and your booking is then confirmed. Until you receive the ‘Confirmation of Course Booking’ email your order is in process and admittance to the course is NOT confirmed.